New York City is scheduled to start Phase 1 Reopening on this Monday, June 8th. We encourage you to review the information below thoroughly with any legal, project, and safety personnel. This will help to ensure your company is in compliance with all city and state guidance on existing essential projects and all projects set to reopen beginning Monday.
1. Industries Reopening by Phase: overview of NYS’s plan for reopening in phases.
2. Detailed Construction Industry Guidance: detailed guidelines and a link at the bottom for Employers to affirm that they have read and understand their obligation to adhere to the guidance.
3. Business Affirmation Form (also found at the bottom of link #2): each contractor must affirm that they have reviewed the guidance above and will be in compliance at your office and jobsites.
4. Summary of Construction Guidelines for Employers & Employees: summary of minimum mandatory and recommended guidelines each contractor must follow.
5. Business Safety Plan: each contractor must have a reopening safety plan completed and available on site.
6. Dept. of Buildings Phase 1 Guidance: Note: DOB specifically states “Employers are also required to develop a site-specific health plan that is prominently visible on worksites. They will also be required to submit and display an affirmation to the State that they have read and understood the additional reopening requirements as required in the NYS Interim Guidelines.”