New Checklists for Bidding Work Under UA Residential Agreements – (4/8/2016)
2. Contact Local 638 Business Agent assigned to project’s area to confirm details (Attachment #3)
3. Complete entire UA Residential Intent to Use form (Attachment #4)
5. Submit UA Intent to Use form and DOB Zoning Diagram at least 5 days prior to bid to the following individuals:
- Robert Bartels, Local 638 (email@example.com)
- Patrick Dolan, Local 638 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tony Saporito, MCA (email@example.com)
- James Cahill, UA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steamfitters Industry Fund Office (email@example.com)
6. CONFIRM approval by Local 638 and submit any Target Fund Requests directly to Local 638.
7. If project is won, submit “Letter of Award” to the above emails.
Please contact the MCA of New York with any questions regarding the Residential Agreements. You can access a printable version of the check list HERE. Failure to follow the above steps can delay approval for your projects.